Monthly Meetings are the first Tuesday of every month at 7 PM
- Come out to support your club. Typical attendance is low. We can use your input on enhancing your experience with the club. Participate.
Note.. the outdoor range will be closed while any work party, archery shoot or outdoor event is taking place.
It's Annual Dues Time... DEADLINE IS BY THE OCTOBER BOARD MEETING
Our collection period for annual dues that will cover the 2021-2022 year is now open. Dues remain at $75. Use the link at the bottom of this page to enter Cheddar Up that we are using to process these payments. There are 3 options for payment:
- By Credit/Debit card.. Fee $3.08
- By Check... No fee
- Using your bank account / routing number... Fee $0.45
Note there are fees related to the choice you make. We are asking you, the membership, to cover this fee. The benefit to using a credit card or the account/routing number is you will get instant impact on your account. Expect a delay in your check clearing if you choose that route. Whichever you choose, please use the application as it will automatically credit you for having paid. So even if you choose to pay by check, we will know immediately that you have paid vs waiting until we receive your check. Anyone failing to pay by the deadline will incur a $25 additional fee and must pay by the November Membership Meeting else you will be dropped from membership and have to apply all over again.
Check these out..
- Trap Shoot is back. Every Thursday throughout the summer at 5pm. $5 charge per round (25 shots). We now have LIGHTS to keep the fun going.
- Gun Raffle In Process… see events tab for details
- Next Archery 3D Shoot Sunday Sept 19. Note, the outdoor range will be closed from 7 am until 5 pm on Sunday the 19th for the shoot and from 3pm until dark on Monday the 20th for course clean up.
Remaining Work Party Schedule... Please Support Your Club
- Summer Mowing... typically every other week. Looking to put together a team to help. Perhaps enough so you only need to do one mowing.