@ 8:30 AM
Rain date July 21st
- This event is a to introduce the members of FHFGC to action pistol steel shooting. Sign up starts at 8:30AM followed promptly by a Safety meeting @ 9am with Event to start there after.
- Eyes and Ear protection required for all shooters and spectators. Ammo and a center-fire handgun, if you must bring a .22 cal we can make room for you just let us know at sign up. No magnum rounds. This is a cold range. Unpacking and packing of firearms must be done in a designated Safe Area. ECI's are a must as Per FHFGC range rules. If you do not have one they can be purchased the day of the event for $1.00.
- $5 Entry Fee for Members. $7 for Non-FHFGC Members. Non-Member (1) must be accompained by a FHFGC member. As you all know we are working hard to bring you a permanent outdoor steel pistol range. This event is to raise funds to help this cover the cost of this project. All extra donations welcome to help support the new outdoor steel pistol range.
- Bug spray & ball cap suggested.
- Water and snacks.
- Come out and have fun. Or just come support you club its sure to put a smile on your face. Please leave your grumpy pants home.